Terms and conditions
The lead person named on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions set out below.
In these Conditions the “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to the cottage that you are booking.
- The prices paid for the accommodation is inclusive of gas, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- You must pay a 25% deposit on booking your holiday which is non-refundable. On receipt of your booking fee your holiday will be confirmed. The remainder of the balance payable four weeks before the start of your holiday. If a booking is made less than four weeks before the start of your holiday the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance in full will result in your booking being cancelled and the owner making the property available to be re-booked. No reminders will be sent out.
- Should the unfortunate happen and you have to cancel your booking please notify the owner in writing as soon as possible. We would strongly advise to safeguard against unforeseen eventualities that you take out Cancellation Insurance to protect your costs incurred.
- Strictly no pets are allowed in the Cottages. Guide dogs are however, accepted.
- Strictly no smoking inside the Cottages. Smoking is allowed only in the private bbq/picnic area of the Cottage and we would kindly ask that you do not smoke in any other area.
- The responsibility for your personal property is solely yours whilst you are occupying the Cottages. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle and possessions during your stay.
- You agree to use the Cottage solely for self-catering accommodation and accept the Owners right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance or any other unreasonable behaviour to neighbours or other guests during your stay will result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- In case of emergency you will allow the Owners access to your property, e.g gas/water leak.
- You must respect and look after your cottage during your stay and leave the property clean and tidy as you found it. Please let us know of any damage/breakages as soon as possible so that these may be repaired in time for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage/breakages.
- You must vacate the property by 10.00am on the day of your departure, unless any prior arrangement has been made.
- Arrival time for booking in is 4.00pm onwards.
- Any data gathered may be stored on a computer.
- We do not collect any information other than that which is knowingly and voluntarily given during the course of using our enquiry form and to make a booking. To take a booking we require the following information: name, address, telephone/mobile phone number and email address, also the names of everyone in your booking party.
- We only use your data for the sole purpose of booking a holiday with us and accounting purposes.
- We store information securely in a password protected location and only users authorised by Parkside Barn have access to this data. Information stored is only used for the purposes as stated in part 2 and is disposed of securely when no longer required.
- We will NEVER share any personal information with any third party.
- This website does not use the technology known as cookies.